About the ingredients
Ingredients selected carefully based on scientific data:
1. The salicin content of bark of Salix alba (white willow) has an anti-inflammatory effect. Oxidative stress is often associated with chronic inflammation.
2. Vitamin B6: takes part in the metabolism of cysteine and homocysteine, protein and glycogen, also in energy-yielding metabolism. Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and immune system, to the maintenance of normal psychological functions, to the formation of red blood cells, to fatigue reduction, as well as to regulation of hormonal activity.
3. Vitamin B12: takes part in homocysteine and energy-yielding metabolism. Contributes to the normal function of the nervous and immune system, to the maintenance of normal psychological functions, formation of red blood cells and reduction of fatigue. Vitamin B12 has a role in cell divisions.
4. Vitamin A (Beta-carotene): Takes part in normal metabolism of iron. It contributes to the maintenance of mucous membrane and skin, as well to the normal function of the nervous system. Plays a role in cell differentiations.
5. Zinc: Contributes to normal synthesis of DNA, to the maintenance of blood testosterone level and protection of cells again oxidative stress. Plays a role in cell divisions and maintenance of normal fertility and reproduction.
6. Vitamin C: One of the major antioxidants. Supports the normal function of the immune system during intense exercise or after the exercise. The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 200 mg of vitamin C over the recommended daily dosage. Vitamin C contributes to the normal synthesis of collagen, thus supports the health and function of blood vessels, also contributes to the protection of cells again oxidative stress, to fatigue reduction.
7. Vitamin D: Contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function. Vitamin B12 has a role in cell divisions.
8. Vitamin E: It is an essential antioxidant. Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
9. Folic acid: Contributes to the reduction of fatigue and takes part in cell divisions. Plays a role in normal amino acid synthesis.
10. Coenzyme Q10: This molecule has antioxidant effects. According to scientific researches, reduces the harmful effect of free radicals and prevents DNA fragmentation (DNA damage caused by oxidative stress).
11. L-arginine: Amino acid, important in protein synthesis, plays a role in early regeneration of the damaged tissues.
12. L-glutathione: It is a tripeptide with antioxidant effets, prevents cells and cell components from the effects of the oxidative stress.
13. Lycopene: It is a carotenoids, an effective antioxidant.
14. L-carnitine: It is an amino acid derivative which can be found in the epididymis, plays an important role in final maturation and metabolism of sperms.
15. Magnesium: It contributes to the reduction of fatigue and takes part in cell divisions.
16. N-acetyl-cysteine: An amino acid derivative with antioxidant effects.
17. Selenium: It has numerous positive effects, supports the formation of sperms. Contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress.
The product is gluten free. The Vegi capsule is a plant-derived product (cellulose), does not contain materials of animal origin.